Click here to view the winning art pieces of the 2020 ECCB/RSS-ARU Creative Youth Art Competition
Click here to meet the winners
The Eastern Caribbean Central Bank (ECCB) and the Regional Security System Asset Recovery Unit (RSS ARU) 2019 - 2020 Creative Youth focused on art.
Students who participated in the art contest prepared a piece on one of the following topics:
- Recycling: Waste Management for an Eco-friendly Region
- Cultural Awareness: Keeping Our Culture Alive
- Combatting Crime through Financial Investigations and Asset Recovery
- Entries were judged in two categories: ages 13 to 16 and 17 to 19, and were assessed for: creativity and originality; quality and execution; adherence to the selected topic/clarity; use of medium and overall impression; and freedom of expression.
- Artwork (drawing or painting) should have depicted the topic selected.
- The submission should have been accompanied by an explanation/description of no more than 200 words.
- The submission had to an original artwork size of 18” x 24”, but no smaller than 11” x 17” and no larger than 18”x 24”.
- All entries had to be submitted with the official cover sheet. Click here to download.