Students who participate in the art competition should prepare a piece on one of the following topics:
- Evolution of Payment Methods: How Will the Use of Money Transform in the Future;
- Women, the Forgotten Resource: Equal Opportunities for Women in the Workplace and Society; and
- The Rise of Domestic and Social Ills in the Face of COVID-19.
- Entries will be judged in two categories: ages 13 to 16 and 17 to 19, and will be assessed for: creativity and originality; quality and execution; adherence to the selected topic/clarity; use of medium and overall impression; and freedom of expression.
- Artwork (drawing or painting) should depict the topic selected and can be of mixed media.
- The submission should be accompanied by an explanation/description of no more than 200 words.
- The piece should not contain copyrighted material and cannot be computer generated.
- The submission must be the student's original artwork size of 18” x 24”, but no smaller than 11” x 17” and no larger than 18”x 24”.
- All entries should be submitted with a completed and signed Vendor Data Form. Please see the official rules for more information on the Vendor Data Form. Click here to download Vendor Data Form.
- All entries should be submitted with the official cover sheet. Click here to download.
Ensure that you have read and understood the official rules of the competition.