- The information provided on this website is of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Users of this publication are advised that the information is published as a public service for your personal knowledge and does not contain or purport to contain legal, financial, investment, tax or other professional advice. The content does not amount to investment advice nor makes recommendations regarding particular financial instruments, investments or products. You should consult a suitably qualified professional for advice on your personal or business concerns.
Disclaimer of Liability
- With respect to documents available from this website, neither the ECCB nor any of its employees, makes any warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product or process disclosed or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
Disclaimer of Hyperlinks
- Some of the ECCB web pages may provide links to other internet sites for the convenience of users. The ECCB does not control and cannot guarantee the relevance, timeliness or accuracy of these materials and is not responsible for the availability or content of external sites. ECCB does not endorse or guarantee the products, services or information described or offered at other internet sites or any third party entity referred to therein. The ECCB does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at those websites and is not responsible for the content or any "off-site" web pages on the ECCB website.
- The ECCB grants permission to visit its website and to download and copy information, documents, and materials from the site for personal, noncommercial usage only, without any right to resell or redistribute or to compile or create derivative works, subject to these Terms and Conditions of Usage. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- The ECCB freely authorises downloading and/or reprinting files from its website for personal (noncommercial) use.
- The ECCB website may contain content and data from third-party publishers. For use of non-ECCB material, please obtain permission directly from the respective copyright owner.
- The use of the ECCB logo is strictly prohibited without prior written approval of the ECCB.
- The ECCB shall not be liable for any losses or damage incurred or suffered which are claimed to result from use of the website, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, even if the ECCB has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Users may not represent or imply that the ECCB is participating in, or has sponsored, approved or endorsed the manner or purpose of any use of its materials by users.