The ECCB is committed to the development of the OECS region, and has partnered with the University of the West Indies (UWI) to provide a mutual learning opportunity for graduating students to garner work experience to enrich their academic learning as well as contribute to the Bank's mandate.
- To provide opportunities for ECCB staff to exchange ideas with graduate students who will have been exposed to the more recent academic training;
- To get research done in areas of interest to the Bank. To provide experience to the interns in a central bank environment; and
- To strengthen research links with the UWI and other institutions.
Interns should normally be graduate students who would have had at least one year of graduate training. However, undergraduates may be accepted at the discretion of the Bank.
- The Employment Application Form may be completed online
- Alternatively, the Application Form may be obtained from our Headquarters or Agency Offices in the member territories. Please note: Applications for employment will only be accepted on the ECCB Application Form.
- Completed Employment Application Form must be submitted along with resume, certified copies of certificates, university transcripts and police certificate of character to: Director, Human Resource Department, Eastern Caribbean Central Bank, PO Box 89, Basseterre, St Kitts.
Note: If the applicant completes the application form online, supporting documents should be uploaded or sent via mail as soon as possible.
- The applicant will receive a response within four (4) weeks of the date of receipt of your application and supporting documents. Please note that Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements outlined on the job advertisement will not be acknowledged.